Setting the bar in security
From securing your funds and digital assets; to protecting our systems and your data; to fighting money laundering, Hummingbird Trading puts the highest security standards in everything we do.
We keep your funds safe
We use world class payment service providers for all transactions. Your funds are held in bank accounts and secured wallets that are separate from our company accounts. Hummingbird does not store individual payment data such as credit card numbers or digital wallet passwords and keys.
- Your funds are held in regulated bank accounts
- PSP access secured through IP whitelisting, 2FA, and role-based permissions
- Tokenized authentification for all transactions
- 3D secure credit card processing
- End to end encryption
- All withdrawals are manually processed
- 100% on blockchain
- P2SH multi-signature technology
- 2FA required on all outbound transactions
- 5% to 10% of funds in hotwallets for day to day operations
- 90% to 95% of funds in offline cold wallets and firewalled off
- Role based access control with authentication, authorization & accounting
- Stringent background checks for personnel
Security begins in the user interface
We’ve integrated a full suite of security features into Hummingbird Trading's front-end applications, including but not limited to:
- PIN codes & finger print verification
- OAuth protocol for secure log-in
- Token authentication on all sessions
- TLS1.2 encryption for all data transit
- HTTPS protocol for non essential data transfer
- Proprietary software (no third-party code)
And extends into our backend systems & processes
Hummingbird Trading encrypts all of your sensitive data and holds it in our secure database hosted with one the world’s most prominent data centers and have taken all steps necessary to ensure European GDPR compliance.
- Authentication & authorization enabled through 2FA
- Role based access control with granular permissions
- Application components hosted in a private subnet and external communication controlled through firewalls and IP address white-listing
- Architectured to detect and protect from DDOS attacks
- Hardened servers hosting the application software with only the necessary ports for internal communication enabled
- Secure software development practices with adherence to best practices described via OWASP.
- Regular cadence of third party penetration testing
- All access to applications & system calls are logged & monitored
We fight against fraud and money laundering
Hummingbird Trading enforces a strict AML&CTF policy starting with thorough background checks of every Hummingbird Trading user.
We monitor every deposit and withdrawal on our platform to make sure that your money is safe, secure, and totally within your control.
Hummingbird Trading closely monitors FATF and OFAC sanctions and complies with these standards to ensure that we are always part of the international effort to keep money out of the wrong hands.
Your data is private
Privacy is of utmost importance to Hummingbird Trading. It is our policy to respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals. We are also bound by principles contained in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and follow all procedures to secure and protect your privacy. Hummingbird Trading will never sell our give away your personal data to third parties beyond the scope of delivering our unbeatable services.
Did'nt find what you were looking for?
Check out our support section for additional information and helpful tips:SUPPORT